COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
It may be confirmed that the collected information from the users is required to extend the services available on the site.
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user’s information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers. we may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the services available on the site.
- We also gathers and stores the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behaviour pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value added services to you.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by the users shall be stored, possessed in order to provide the user with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements, providing information intended for facilitating the users in respective business.
- We retain user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to the user or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
User may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the site or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . The requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and server cache policies. In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above.
Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information:
- For the verification of identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
- For facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
- For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
- For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
- For generating business enquires and trade leads.
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Information we may collect from you may be disclosed and transferred to external service providers who we rely on to provide services to us or to the user directly. For instance, information may be shared with
- Affiliated companies for better efficiency, more relevancy, innovative business matchmaking and better personalised services.
- Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as mandated under statutory enactment, for verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user.
- Business partners for sending their business offers to the users, which are owned and offered by them solely without involvement of the site.
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if the user object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
In relation to such disclosures, receiving parties have consented and confirmed that:
- There shall be limited disclosure of any Information to its Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such Information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use your Information in connection with the said purpose,
- They shall keep the Information confidential and secure by using a reasonable degree of care, and
Please keep in mind that whenever a user post personal & business information online, the same becomes accessible to the public and the users may receive messages/emails from visitors of the site.
REASONABLE PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We employ commercially reasonable and industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information we receive.
These security measures are both electronic as well as physical but at the same time no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We strive to protect the User Information, although we cannot ensure the security of Information furnished/transmitted by the users to us.
User Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country you reside in. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.